Who are the Giants of the Bible?
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:1-4)
- The Bible tells us that in the days of Jared (which means descent), the Watchers (also called angels, sons of heaven or the sons of God), who were angelic beings entrusted to watch over the Earth, descended to Earth (by presumably taking on human form), copulated with Earthly women, and produced giant offsprings.
- These offspring where the “seed of the serpent” described in Genesis 3:15, that God said He would put enmity between with the seed of the woman. The serpent seed is reptilian, and deception, beguile, and cannibalism are their hallmark characteristics.
- These giants practiced genetic engineering, creating grotesque human and animal hybrids. God saw that “All Flesh was corrupt”, and choose to destroy all life with the flood of Noah.
- Noah was “perfect in his generations”, implying that he wasn’t just pure spiritually, but also physically. All the creatures he took with him on the ark were “of their own kind”, i.e., original creation, and keeping to their own kind, unlike the genetic engineered or cross bred mutants of the giants.
- It is likely that the dinosaurs where also a cross breed, or a result of these genetic experiments.
- God sees the mixing of species in the same way he sees idolatry. God refers to them both as “corruption”. This implies that Molech, the goat demon, might be a genetically engineered cross bred creature, part beast and part angelic, a “demi god”.
- Darwinism and the theory of evolution are likely strategically placed tales to dissuade people from learning the truth about ancestry of life on earth.
- Mt. Hermon is where the giants descended to earth and swore their oath. It is where the corruption began. It is also the mountain that Jesus took a detour to climb up to, and where he was transfigured. When he told Peter that “the gates of hell won’t prevail against the church”, he was speaking of the literal gates of hell, where the Watchers descended on earth, and not call him to be a Pope.
- The story of Goliath taunting the Israelites is the story of the seed of the serpent taunting the seed of the woman. Goliath wasn’t just of large stature, he was a descendant of the serpent seed, and true to God’s Word, the seed of the woman bruised the head of the seed of the serpent, killing him.
- Saul was removed as king for his blatant disobeying of the command to blot out the Amalekites (Deutoronomy 25:19) (1 Samuel 15:1-3,8,32)
- gēgenēs is the root word for giants, genes and genetics, and literally translates as “born from earth”. The bible says in the last days, there will be a return of giants, which could mean there will be a return of genetically modified transhuman organisms, which is what we are seeing today. The trans movement could be a precursor to conditioning towards this outcome.
- The Bible says that in the last days, this type of genetic engineering would return. We see this has begun with the GMO foods, is set to accelerate with medical injections sold as cures for the common cold, and will likely accelerate and culminate with the anti-christ, who could be the epitome of the human-gmo hybrids.
- It is noteworthy that the caduceus, with the intertwined serpents, resembles a DNA strand, likely representing early genetic modifications and gene therapy experiments.
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. (Matthew 28:38)
- Canaan is the incestuous child born of Ham sleeping with his mother (i.e., uncovering his father’s nakedness).
- The pre-flood knowledge of genetic engineering probably was transmitted post-flood via Ham.
- Nimrod was likely a willing participant of this experiment and “began to become a giant”. Another possibility was a return of the Nephilim to earth, breeding with Nimrod’s mother to conceive him.
- The word Shem (name / renown) is the same word in Genesis 6:4 (men of renown) and Genesis 11:4 (let us make a name for ourselves)
- Sodom was destroyed, not just because of their homosexuality, but also because they wanted to have sex with angels.
- All the inhabitants of the land of Canaan that God asked the Israelites were giants - Jebusites, Amorites, Girgashites, and Hivites, Canaanites, Hittites, and Perizzites.
When the Lord your God brings you into the land which you go to possess, and has cast out many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than you, and when the Lord your God delivers them over to you, you shall conquer them and utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them nor show mercy to them. (Deutoronomy 7:1-2)
A list of giants and giant clans in the Bible
(Genesis 6,14,15 Numbers 13 and Deutoronomy 1-3)
Babel and the Ziggurat
- The tower of Babel was a ziggurat. It wasn’t a tall structure (like the term “tower” would imply), but was a temple made to look like a mountain.
- It had a stairway used to reach the top.
- Contrast this with the “all seeing eye” in the pyramid with the enlightened top.
- The purpose of a ziggurat is to bring heaven down to earth.
- Contrast this with Jacob’s stairway, and how Jesus taught his disciples to pray (on earth, as it is in Heaven). Jesus teaches us that only God can bring heaven on earth.
- The tower of Babel was successful in it’s purpose. God did come down from heaven, but the outcome was not what they expected. Instead of an illicit portal to the heavens, they ended up with a curse (lost unified language), and a dispersion.
- All other successive attempts at building a ziggurat since Babel have been incomplete and unsuccessful, since God scattered humanity, and the concentrated, singular attempt of humanity doesn’t yet exist..
- It is likely that the abomination that the antichrist will build in the temple of Jerusalem will be a ziggurat. Just like the one at Babel, it is likely that what will happen will be a surprise. Jesus will instead return to earth and crush them.
- It is likely that something similar is being attempted with the Hadron Collider.
The Rephaim tremble under the waters (Job 26:5)
- Demons are the disembodied spirits, the souls of the giants, the demigods of the Bible.
- They wander about the earth and frequent unclean places upon the earth (think deserts, graveyards).
- Being without bodies, they possess some power of distinguishing future events.
- They desire to lead the human race away from God.
- These fallen angels are no longer able to rise to the realms above the heavens.
- They take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst.
- Unclean birds (owls, ravens and vultures) are often associated with demonic entities.
- They rise up against men and women, of whom they proceeded from, and shall destroy until the age of judgment.
- The Roman Catholic view of veneration is very similar to the pagan view of demons. Both are spirits of dead people, healers, protectors, have idols associated with them, and their dwelling is in the air (space between heaven and earth).
- Demons are also called satyr or sair, half-human half-goat demigods, baphomet, Azazel.
- Demons, being disembodied, seek to possess, and can often grant their host supernatural strength.
- Demons often possess great knowledge, and are capabile of teaching that knowledge through those they have possessed. These are likely the false teachers the bible warns us about.
- Demons have limited powers to heal or to make sick. The Jewish people associated Jesus with a demon because of his supernatural healing powers, implying they were familiar with these powers of demons.
Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not turn to demons (rehabim), to those who go astray after a lie. (Psalms 40:4)
Yeshua and the Demons
- Noah’s flood started the destruction of these giants, the Israelite armies continued their destruction, and Jesus finally finished what they started, and put an end to the seed of the serpent, just as God promised Eve.
- Jesus has ultimate power and authority over demons. He is the captain of YHWH’s army, the LORD of hosts.
- The demons understood that the God in heaven had become incarnate, as the seed of the woman, the second and perfect Adam, and had come to reclaim the original dominion God had granted Adam over the earth. Jesus often rebuked them from testifying to who He was as He cast them out of whom they had possessed. Jesus was the beginning of their end.
- Jesus ushered in a new kingdom, one over which Beelzebub, the prince of demons, Satan himself, had no dominion over.
- The demons were working overtime to stall or prevent their fate, and believed they had succeeded when they put Jesus to death. It is likely that those who surrounded Jesus and put him to death on the cross were all possessed.
Many bulls have surrounded Me; Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me. They gape at Me with their mouths, Like a raging and roaring lion. (Psalm 22: 12-13)
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water. (1 Peter 3 18-20)
As the End of the Age, approaches, the terribleness of the days of Noah will return. The difference this time around is that we can rest assured that our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ has conquered these demons, is the ruler of the current world and the next, and has the Power to give all who believe in Him eternal life to the glory of our Father in heaven.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:9-10)